Persons credited with this unit standard will be able to perform, initiate remedial action, report on and follow up a workplace pre-use, safety and/or audit inspection. The learner will also be able to explain the legal and specified requirements pertaining to conducting these inspections.
Persons credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Explain the legal and specified requirements pertaining to conducting, reporting and acting on the outcome of a pre-use, safety and/or audit inspection.
- Prepare for the inspections.
- Conduct pre-use, safety and audit inspections.
- Initiate immediate remedial action where necessary.
- Report on and follow up on inspection results.
Specified requirements include legal requirements and are contained in one or more of the following documents:
Current occupational health and safety legislation
Other applicable courses for growth
Incident Management in the workplace; She Management Course; Ohsas 18001 understanding and implementation and others.
Learning Assumed to be in place
There is open access to this programme as long as you are competent in Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.